Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kathryn's House

 On Tuesday afternoon, we went over to "Kathryn's House" to meet her new baby brother, Tate.  Elizabeth gets so excited to see Kathryn.  At school she kept saying to her friends, "I'm going to Kathryn's house!  I'm going to play with Kathryn!"  I'm sure they all thought she was crazy since they don't know Kathryn.  But I thought her excitement was sweet.

Here are the girls having a little snack.  I'm still having trouble getting my camera to focus on more than one subject, but I love how excited they both are to play together.

Kathryn introduced Elizabeth to this game that she and her mommy play.  It cracked me up.  They dropped these parachute men over the balcony and they would float down.  Then Jessica would use a broom to elevate them back up to the girls.  They did this for a good little while.
 Tate slept almost the whole time we were there.  You gotta love the sleep comas of newborns.  Right as he woke up, Caroline was falling asleep.  But I wanted to get a picture of them to see what a difference three months makes.  Holding Tate made me realize that my sweet baby girl really isn't a newborn anymore.  She was HUGE next to him.

Even with the bad photography, they sure are adorable!

Our play date wore this one out.  She continued sleeping on the way home, through dinner, and her feeding.

But not this girl.  She was so excited when her daddy said they could ride her "bike".


Apparently it didn't go fast enough for her, so she decided to push it.

We decided to let her take it on the street which she liked much better.  Even better than that was watching her daddy bent over, pushing her all the way back up the street to make it go faster.  I didn't get that on my camera because I was laughing so hard.

I took this picture this morning.  I was working on school stuff on my computer, and she was just watching me with those sweet eyes of hers.  That face just melts my heart!  

1 comment:

  1. C is precious!!! Her eyes are so much bigger than I remember E's being. She is a doll baby!!!

    ReplyDelete