Saturday, July 2, 2011

Phone Pictures

I've decided to regularly dump all of my pictures from my phone to our blog.  It keeps my phone pics somewhat organized and I don't forget about the things I captured with my phone.  Which is a lot more now that I have my iphone... Thank you Bert Kelly!
This was always Elizabeth's favorite spot.  Caroline's pretty fond of it too.

Caroline sleeping in the dressing room of Old Navy.

This picture is hilarious to me.  I took it as I was leaving for my Summer Supper Club one Wednesday night.  What a hot mess!!

My super cool 2-year-old
I took this picture for Melissa who gave her this onesie.  She really wasn't crying here.  She gave me this face because she didn't like the flash. 
My sweet girl smiling.

I could just squeeze the cuteness right out of her!

sleeping through her first Braves game

watching the Braves play with her Daddy on Father's Day

This is a video of the video monitor during nap time.  Naps are hit or miss with Elizabeth these days.  Sometimes it's more like rest time (for mommy).  I wish I could video tape the whole hour (she slept the second hour).  But I'm pretty sure only I would find that interesting.  In just the first 30 minutes she went from singing songs, pretending to play with her friends from school (I know because she called them all by name), and putting her bunny in time-out.  At this point she was singing a song about being "happy today".

1 comment:

  1. :) I would have found the whole hour interesting!!! you are going to be so glad you have this stuff recorded! I love that in 30 minutes, she covered that much ground!!

    I need to find out how to transfer stuff from the phone to the computer...!

    ReplyDelete