Friday, June 3, 2011

iPhone Photos

I transfered all the photos from my phone to my computer today, and decided to upload some of them here as well.  So here is a random post of iphone pictures.

Elizabeth and Kathryn after a long day at the zoo.

Eating dinner with Melissa.

My sleeping beauty.




The next picture is pretty random.  I was at dinner with my SGA kids celebrating the end of the year.  It was just Texas Roadhouse, but it was my first dinner completely kid-free and my first meal to eat un-interupted because there were no kiddos!!  I wanted to treasure this meal!  But of course I hurried home to my babies because I missed them even more than I enjoyed this steak.

One of Elizabeth's many haircuts.

Grocery shopping with Meyers (who she misses deeply).

Eating at Steak-n-Shake.

Sharing a milk shake with mommy.

Riding to the pool.  This was the first time I braved it solo!


At the ball park watching daddy play softball.  This girl has the life!


Elizabeth and Kathryn enjoying a snack at the pool.

2 comments:

  1. Her and Kathryn holding hands is so cute!

    And I love her face in the pic at the pool! She is a mess! Meyers misses all of you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these pics! you and E sipping from straws is a-dor-a-ble!!!

    ReplyDelete