Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We stayed around the house this Memorial Day weekend, but it was still pretty busy.

Friday started with me taking both girls to a retirement luncheon at my school.  I felt pretty brave!  But really I just had no other option.  I have to say that both girls were terrific.  I can't always say that, so when I can, I do!!  Elizabeth even shouted "Amen" when one of the speakers read a Bible verse.  I didn't even know she was paying attention:)

Here are my two girls loving on each other (or at least one of them is) before leaving for the luncheon.





On Saturday, Bert's family came over and we headed to the pool .  It was our first time this year.

 Elizabeth couldn't wait to jump in!

Caroline relaxed with Bonnie under the fans.  She loved it as much as her sister did when she was a baby.

Elizabeth loves the freedom she has with her new puddle jumper swimmies.

Mackenzie loved holding Caroline.  And Caroline didn't mind all that attention either:)

Here is Mackenzie giving Elizabeth some swimming lessons.  Who's having more fun?!


This picture is way overexposed, but I love it anyway.  It's Alex and Mackenzie pulling Elizabeth back from the pool.  Elizabeth loves her cool older cousins!

After a long day, Daddy and Caroline cuddled in the chair.

The next day, the only thing Elizabeth wanted to do was go back to the pool.  So we did!

And Caroline slept under the fans the entire time.  Sweet girl!

On Monday, my department had a end-of-the-school-year party.  Elizabeth was very eager to help me make a dessert to bring.  Ha!

And here is another picture of Caroline who fell asleep during tummy time... again.

2 comments:

  1. Precious! You're doing so good with the blog and the girls are absolutely adorable! Hope we can catch up with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to have Mackenzie in the shower after her swim, show her how a baby is made, love shower s-x, love kids so shower s-x with a kid would be hot

    ReplyDelete