Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Beautiful Weather=More Playground Time

Sunday was another beautiful day so we let Elizabeth play after church on the playground.  She loves this playground.  It's very age appropriate and she loves that she doesn't need our help to climb around on it.


She was even more excited when her friend Matthew showed up to play with her.  They were so sweet together.  They ran and chased each other.  Whatever one did, the other would follow.


This is the look we got when we told them it was time to go.



On a different note, my mom told me she especially loves to see the videos of Elizabeth.  Since it's so easy to quickly video her with my iphone always handy, I thought I'd post this too.  It's Elizabeth singing her version of the ABCs.





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the look at the playground! That is hilarious. I hope you're doing well-it is getting CLOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks precious on the playground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is awesome!!! and the look of those two when it was time to go--classsic!

    ReplyDelete