Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Busy Weekend

We had a packed weekend full of fun activities, especially for little Miss Elizabeth.  Saturday we went to Lea Maia's 2nd birthday party.  Elizabeth had a blast.  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with E and Lea. 

The one thing that Elizabeth is terrified of is blow up jumpers.  She will NOT get in them, but she did stand outside of it saying, "Uh Oh, fall down" every time one of the other kids fell inside.  She was truly concerned.


As soon as they delfated the jumper, she was all about it!

She was very intrigued by this "baby" who may have been like 2 months younger than her.  But she kept saying "baby, baby play".
On Sunday morning I caught her hugging and kissing on her daddy.  Even though she has spurts of being a momma's girl, I think she will always be a true daddy's girl!  Which I love because it makes me think of how much I love my own daddy! 

Lea Maia gave these silly bands in her birthday party gift bags.  Elizabeth is already obssessed with them.


Leaving church after Palm Sunday service, E refused to let go of her branch and kept waving it.  I know she has no real clue about its meaning, but it still made my heart happy to see my baby celebrating the start of Holy Week.
 Sunday afternoon we went over to a friend's house for an Easter egg hunt.  Ellizabeth definitely better understood this year the point of an egg hunt.  She got so excited when she would see an egg, but once she picked it up she only wanted to open it to see what was inside.  She was not too worried about getting the most eggs.  But really none of the other kids were either.  They were mostly just interested in getting the prize inside.




Elizabeth loves playing with Matthew.  He is so sweet natured and they play so well together.  They were both laughing so hard while they rode on the tricycle together.  I wish I had video taped them doing this so we could hear their laughter.  It was quite contagious! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun!! I love E in that aqua smocked dress. It looks so pretty on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great photographer! I love these photos!--you can tell she and Matthew are having loads of fun! Thanks for being so great about posting photos!

    ReplyDelete