Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lunch Dates

We finished our spring break week with lunch dates with 2 very special people.  On Thursday, we met Melissa at Sugar Cakes on the Marietta Square.  Elizabeth loves going to the square because she gets to play on the choo choo train.  Then we did a little shopping too.  It was a great date!

So excited to play on the train
going down the slide

playing in the caboose

Throwing pennies in the fountain

Elizabeth and Melissa

She got a sucker for being a good girl in the shops- obviously I am not above bribery!


On Friday, we headed down to Buckhead to meet Daddy for lunch.  He had been out of town for a couple of days.  Even though he came home the night before, Elizabeth was already asleep so she was VERY excited to see him in the middle of the day on Friday.

This is when I told her we were going to meet daddy.  She kept repeating, "daddy, daddy, daddy."

She did not stop smiling the whole time we were at lunch.   Unfortunately, she also cried a lot when we dropped him back off at his office.

We ate at the Landmark Diner

She was exhausted from all the excitement.  After 3 1/2 hours, I decided to wake her up from her nap.  She didn't even budge when I took this picture.  I think she might be having another growth spurt!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad y'all had a good spring break together!! I know you are cherishing this time you have left with her as your only child:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with both of you. Elizabeth is one of my favorites! Loved that she gave me a kiss goodbye. That melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete