Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Belly Bump Comparison

In 2 1/2 weeks we will finally meet our sweet new baby girl!  I am a little stressed about getting everything on my to do list checked off before her arrival and a little anxious about caring for a very active toddler along with a newborn.  But mostly I'm excited to hold my Caroline and see her precious face.  But for now, here are some pictures of my growing belly.  And boy is it growing!  I just like to tell myself that the bigger I am, the healtheir she is!! 

Caroline at 12, 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36 weeks.


I am much bigger this time and the proof is in the pictures!  Here is Elizabeth in the first column at 25, 30, and 35 weeks and Caroline in the second column at the same week.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally get to see that belly again! You are so out in front, not anywhere else! You were with E too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete