Friday, May 8, 2015

Is it summer time yet?

We finally worked in the flowerbeds last weekend.  I took a picture because I have no idea how long I'll be able to keep everything alive!  Bert dug up one of our many green bushes, and I planted an azalea there instead.  Hopefully it will return next year too:-)

I'm not the only one finding it harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning.  They come downstairs and get in our bed and go right back to sleep while I'm getting ready.

As always, we play outside every afternoon.  But we are staying up later and later.  It's so hard to go in when it's so pretty and fun outside!
My friend, Christine, and I were runners up after being nominated for Teacher of the Year.  Our other friend and coworker won and is so very deserving.  I was honored to even be considered with these 2 amazing teachers.  
I never knew how much I would love watching Elizabeth play soccer.  She is pretty good and I can tell she is having so much fun when she plays.  Who knew I would love being a soccer mom!
Caroline and Emma Kate are the sweetest little supporters of their soccer playing sisters!

We had Muffins with Mom yesterday, and it was a real treat!  They had prepared songs and letters and pictures.  They even had one drawing that had a bar code on it.  When  I scanned Elizabeth's, it was a you tube video of her reading a story she wrote about me.  So special!





No comments:

Post a Comment