Sunday, September 28, 2014

Great Friends and Memories

I am continually amazed by the wonderful friends God has placed in my life.  One of the many things I pray for my children is that they are blessed by having amazing friends in their lives.  They are on the right track for that!
Melissa kept Caroline for a few hours this week.  Caroline had so much fun I didn't think she would want to come back to her "boring" home!
She said that her and Reese and so much fun playing together.  These two girls are so precious to me!

Caroline really enjoyed being spoiled at the Hill House!
On Friday night, we went to dinner with some of our neighbors.  This was the crazy kid table! 
On Saturday we had people over to watch the Tennessee/Georgia game.  Even though we lost, we had a lot of fun.  So much fun, that I never took a picture of my friends divided!
Then my friend Gretchen called because she had an extra ticket to see Garth Brooks in concert.  I was more than happy to join her!
I was so into the show that I never took even one picture once Garth came on stage.  It was AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment