Monday, September 1, 2014

Douglass Family Reunion


We traveled to Memphis for a family reunion over Labor Day weekend.  It was held at my Uncle Daryll's house in Byhali, MS, but we stayed at my mom's house in Memphis.
Getting clean at Grandmas
The Douglass clan (most of us)


These are my dad's siblings (from left to right):
Eddie (#4), Daryll (#2), Lynn (#1), my dad (#3), Dale (#5), Jonathan (#6)
 
My daddy's clan:)
My 2 favorite guys!

We are family of girls!  We missed Hannah and Rebeka.

fun times with cousins



On the way back to my mom's house, the girls fell asleep.  We transferred them to their beds and they didn't wak up until Sunday morning!

We all wore our UT spirit gear on our way home.

We are so blessed that our girls are incredible car riders.  They've had A LOT of practice!
 
It was a quick and busy weekend, but it was well worth it!
 

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment