Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa, The Pink Pig, and The Varsity

We usually go to see Santa the first Sunday after Thanksgiving.  This year was no different.  I would've posted this earlier, but our computer started crashing right after I loaded and deleted all of the pictures from my camera.  I'm hoping we'll be able to save it, but until then all I have are the pictures taken while on Santa's lap and one from my phone.  






We've gone to the Santa at Lenox Square every year but one.  I love that he's so pretty, patient, and we can ride the Pink Pig afterwards.  Caroline is still not a fan of the big guy, but Elizabeth was eager to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted.  She asked for a new ornament and a scooter.  


On the way home we ate lunch at The Varsity.  This was a first for that, but I think we will be adding it to our annual tradition.  I'm not a big fan of The Varsity, but I am a fan of tradition!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment