Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas the weekend before Christmas


We started our Christmas vacation with a trip to the hospital.  Elizabeth cut her chin open at school right as I was picking her up.  She got 6 stitches and didn't cry one single tear!  She is definitely my tough little chick!!


Saturday we went to another cookie decorating party.

The girls are becoming experts at frosting cookies:))
Santa showed up too!

Me and my girls before church on Sunday.

Daddy made lunch for us girls and we gobbled it up!

On Monday we went to see Frozen with some friends.  It was such a sweet sister movie.
On Monday night we had the Hills and the Southerns over for dinner.  Watching these kids play together makes my heart so happy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment