Thursday, December 19, 2013

Playdates and Christmas Parties

A couple of weekends ago, Elizabeth had her first sleepover.  She and Caroline were invited over to Bentley's house (in our neighborhood) along with Emma and Riley.  Gretchen (Bentley's mom) is one brave lady! 




They did some arts and crafts, ate pizza, and then the big girls had a slumber party.  I totally anticipated getting a call at midnight telling me to come get her.  But I didn't.  And the first thing she said to me when I picked her up in the morning was, "Mama, I didn't even get sad for you.  I slept all night!"  She was so excited, but I was a tidbit sad.  Deep down I think I wanted her to desperately need me to come get her because she wanted her mama.  But my big, brave girl was just fine and her first sleepover was a success!


Caroline and Elizabeth had their Christmas parties at school this week.  I just love seeing them interacting with their teachers and friends.  



Tonight we picked up Jordan and Jackson for a playdate.  We went to the park, played dress up, made mini-Christmas pizzas, and watched a Christmas movie.  Caroline and Elizabeth were worn out from all of the fun and excitement!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment