Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Play Dates and Nap Time

The two things I will miss the most about summer are 1) play dates and 2) nap time.  I love playing with our friends and then sleeping in the afternoon.  Don't kids have the perfect life!
About to hike the mountain.  Elizabeth walked it for the first time.

Made it to the top!

On the way down, Elizabeth rested her legs a minute by sitting on the Bob.  Caroline instantly started playing with her hair.  She does that all the time.  We may have a future hair stylist on our hands!


Rainy day movie play date in the basement

White Whater

Popsicles at the Southerns



Katy posted this on facebook with the caption, "An ADPi legacy and her barn party date!"  Love it!!

Oh how I will miss you summer!  Now, I'm off to take a nap:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment