Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Georgia Aquarium

Yesterday we went with our next door neighbors to the Georgia Aquarium.  It was both of my girls' first time.  They were both so excited!
Side Note: In this picture, I think Caroline and Elizabeth look so very different from each other.
E ran around to each exhibit with Sophie and Nick with complete amazement.

Caroline was in awe of everything too.  I couldn't believe how into it she was.

The Beluga Whales were definitely their favorite (besides the Dophin Tales).



Should I be worried about this?!?!  Nick was very attentive to Elizabeth all day, making sure she was never out of arms length.
I haven't been to the Aquarium since they added the Dolphin Tale Show.  It was amazing!  All 4 kids sat speechless during the entire show.  Elizabeth came home telling Bert how she was going to swim with dolphins and teach them to do tricks.  It was worth the cost of the tickets alone!



We stayed for 3 hours, so by the end Caroline was getting pretty tired.  She didn't complain though.  She just laid down right were she was.  I knew then it was time to go:)

We came home and all took a 2 hour nap.  It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment