Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Recap part 1

On Friday night, Bert had a work reception and my parents were coming in from Nasvhille.  So me and the girls joined some neighbors for dinner and drinks at the pool.  I love going to the pool in the late afternoon especially when lots of our friends are there.

Elizabeth feels like a big girl because she can touch in the shallow end.  Caroline literally just sits there in floats on her belly.  She doesn't really have the coordination to keep herself vertical so she just grunts at Elizabeth to pull her where she wants to go.  Needless to say, when C is off the steps I have to be within arms reach!
Kid pic from Friday night
They used the steps to have a picnic. 
We stayed until 8:00 which is way later than normal.  I quickly washed them in the shower, put their jammies on, laid them in bed, and they were out!  I think it was record time for preapring for bed time.  We may have to make that a regular Friday night activity!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment