Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Meghan's Wedding Weekend


This past weekend we went to Knoxville to celebrate Meghan's wedding.  This is our last wedding to be in and the last of our close friends to tie the knot.  We started on Thursday night with a "bachelorette dinner" at Aubrey's.  My how things have changed.


all of Meghan's bridesmaids
Friday morning we all treated ourselves to manis, pedis, and lunch.  We, including Meghan, were so relaxed!

We had the rehearsal at the church, then the dinner was at Club LaConte.  It's on top of the First Tennessee building with the most beautiful view.




We went out downtown after the rehearsal dinner.  Knoxville has changed so much since we lived there.  I'm sure we still would've stayed on the strip in college, but the downtown area is really busy and full of upscale bars.


Friday night, Christy, Melissa, and myself stayed with Meghan at the Cook Loft.  It's a gorgeous loft downtown that she rented out for us to get ready in on Saturday.  It was perfect!


I had to get a picture of the back of my hair because she did it exactly how I asked!
 Meghan gave us all these really soft camo zip ups with our names on them.  It was perfect for getting ready, especially since she is now a military wife!

Even though Christy is cut off, I had to post it because it's the only one of all of us getting ready.




Meghan asked me to make this sign for the ring bearer to wear.  It really was so cute when he walked down the isle.
the happy couple:)
All the girls from our pledge class who came.   I love how we are still so supportive of one another!

The groomsmen singing "You lost that loving feeling" to Meghan




Chris Walters took this picture of them walking from the Sun Sphere to the reception.  Love it!

Since it was held at the Museum of Art, they had a guy doing charactatures there.  So fun!!  And yes, that's me with horses mouth!  




Congratulations Meghan and Chris Ruel!  Thank you for letting me be apart of your day.  Enjoy your two weeks in Hawaii!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment