These picutres really have nothing to do with this post except that they are pictures of my most precious blessings!
This post is about me rejoicing in the fact that Bert has a new job! And not just any job... a good job with a good company! I'm so proud of him!! The last 10 months have been hard, especially on him. I wish I could say that I was patient and the perfect supportive wife during this time, but that would be a lie. However, I did learn A LOT during those 10 months.
1. I learned that NEEDS and WANTS are more different than I thought.
2. I learned that we are pretty good at making our money stretch when we need to.
3. I learned that I have a whole new appreciation for a savings account.
4. I learned that my husband would make a great house wife:)
5. I learned to appreciate the here and now because you never know how quickly things can change.
6. I learned to appreciate the things that are most important and to focus on those things, i.e. the health of our children.
7. Most importantly, I learned that my God is much greater than the loss of a job!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone