Saturday, April 27, 2013

Back to normal

As Bert started his new job this week (which he loves!), we all started back to a "normal" schedule. It was a rather smooth transition back except that I got Strep and ran a fever for three days. But we made it through and by Friday I was feeling well again!



We had a fun Friday afternoon playing outside with our neighborhood friends.



They rode bikes, climbed trees, then the girls painted each others nails. Then we put all the kids to bed and the adults stayed outside for our play date! I love that all of our monitors work and we can all enjoy some grown up time.


After Elizabeth's game this morning, we did a little antique shopping. We didn't buy anything but there's a new one with independent vendors right near us. I love checking it out. They always have new stuff.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment