Sunday, March 24, 2013

East Park Easter Egg Hunt

We didn't let the cold weather and wet ground keep us from holding our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt today.  I'm so excited that I joined the kid's social committe.  These ladies are so much fun to plan a party with and I'm reminded of how lucky we are to be in such family oriented neighborhood!
I think the weather scared some people off, but those that showed up had a blast!
Even though there was a designated area for the younger hunters, Caroline would NOT leave my hip.  She wasn't very interested in finding eggs.  The bigger kids would come up and hand her one, and she would drop it in her bucket.  My children could not be more different in personalities!


Elizabeth, on the other hand, was off as soon as they said "GO!"  Kara was so sweet to run around with her.  It made Elizabeth feel so special. 


Elizabeth loved the treats as much as the egg hunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment