Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Girls Weekend 2013

Every year in January I get together with my girlfriends from college. I love that our pledge class (at least some of us) have made such an effort to stay in touch.  This year we stayed in a cabin in east Tennessee between Townsend and Pigeon Forge.

Liz had shirts made for each of us.  What a special touch! 

We played a lot games, including Bunco.

We had a pinterest party and made ADPi ornaments with our Bid Day picture on it.

We celebrated Meghan's engagement.

We spent some time in the hot tub.

We played games and cards followed by dance parties!

Basically, we relaxed and talked until very, very late.  Then we slept in... it was heaven!


It wouldn't be girls weekend without LeAnn (in France) and Mackenzie (in Brazil).  Since they couldn't physically be there, we skyped them.

We watched a movie in the media room.

The view was gorgeous.
On Monday, we went to Knoxville to visit our new sorority house.  We were given a tour, then ate lunch there.  I so wish we couldn've had that experience in college.  The house was amazing.  It made me so proud to be an ADPi.  I can honestly say, we have the best house in Sorority Village.  The main street is even named after an ADPi.
We took our picutre by the composites from our years.


Of course we had to complete the diamond!

Looking at our old composites was so much fun.

I took this picture to show Bert that our donations were appreciated!

Before we left, we started making plans for next year's girls weekend.  I'm already looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! so sweet. I had so much fun catching up and can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete