Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goofy and Random

This is a random post with some goofy pictures.  I couldn't get one good picture of Elizabeth singing Happy Birthday to her daddy.  But we did get it on video which I love even more.


Elizabeth is her sweetest when she's playing with Caroline.  She loves to show her new things or how things work.  


Elizabeth sat down and actually watched the Little Mermaid in her playroom.  It was the first time she's sat to watch a movie without getting bored.  It was neat to watch her understand the movie and talk to me about it.


This was the first time Elizabeth rode her bike all the way to our park.  She felt so independent.  

And even though you can't tell by this picture, this was the first time Caroline actually enjoyed swinging.


We went to dinner to celebrate Bert's birthday.  Elizabeth gets so excited about birthdays.  She keeps saying "My birthday is in February.  Everybody's coming."  I'm not quite sure who "everybody" is to her, but I hope they show up!  


Elizabeth spent most of Saturday playing in her playroom.  Every time I checked on her, all of her dolls were in a different location.  This time she was serving them tea.  At one point, she had all the chairs lined up in a row so the babies could watch a movie.  Then she moved them by her book case for "reading corner." 


And finally, a silly picture of my girl riding, as she would say, "like mommy" on the way to church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment