Sunday, January 22, 2012

Caroline is 9 Months Old

Tonight after her bath, I decided to go ahead and take Caroline's 9 month picture (a day early- I'm such a rebel)!  Her hair was still wet, and she was quite sleepy.  But she was still my sweet, content little girl. 


Caroline, at 9 months old, here's what's going on with you:
  • I'm not sure how much you weigh, but you are wearing 12 month clothes. 
  • You wear size 3 diapers, and just moved up to size 3 shoes. 

  • I noticed your first tooth really poking out while we were in Memphis on December 28th.

  • Your second tooth came through on January 9th.  They are both on the bottom and so cute.

  • We were late starting you on yogurt melts, but they have quickly become like baby crack to you! 




  • Your personality is really shining and you are such an amazing little person.

  • You are definitely a mama's girl.  In the last week, you've started a little separation anxiety when someone else is holding you.  Even if it's your daddy.  If I'm near you at all, you will reach and reach for me or cry when I walk out of the room.  I love that you want me so much!




  • You are the sweetest cuddler.  When I'm holding you, you always tuck your head and lean against my chest.  It is the most precious thing in the world!



  • Whenever you get excited, which happens all the time, you smile really big and clinch your fists really tight. 


  • You are still a fantastic sleeper, even a great napepr now.  You sleep at least 12 hours each night and two 1-2 hour naps each day. 

  • You still don't like to be rocked.  We just lay you straight down into your crib and you lay there for about 3 minutes before you fall asleep.  And when you wake up in the morning, you just roll around and jabber.  You never wake up upset or go to bed upset.  It makes life so much easier!



  • You are not crawling yet, but you're starting to think about it.  When you're sitting, you will lean forward, put your hands on the floor, and try to get up on all fours.  You then start rocking as if you might actually go somewhere!


  • Caroline, your bright eyes and constant smile fill me up with joy.  I am so lucky to be your mama.  Happy 9 Month Birthday sweet little girl!
    Here you are at 3, 6, and 9 months old.


    And here's a comparison of Elizabeth and Caroline at 9 months. Sometimes you two look identical to me, and the very next moment you seem so different.  You are the perfect pair!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment