Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just One Good One

Our family is quite difficult to photograph. We always have been, and adding new members only makes it harder.  So when our sweet neighbor agreed to photograph us in hopes of getting a Christmas card picture, I told her I only needed one good one. 

I really wanted one of our entire family, but would definitely be happy with a good one of the girls.


Since Caroline doesn't sit by herself yet, I knew that would be difficult. 


Getting Elizabeth in a picture at all proved to be difficult since she NEVER sits still.


I adore this picture of Caroline because she is always putting her hands together like this. 


This was taken of Elizabeth right as she plopped down, but then she jumped right back up!


 This one was almost a Christmas card contender except that we are squinting in the sun.


In the end, we did get one that I am happy to put on our Christmas card.  And it's of the whole family!


She also took this one of Caroline on Halloween when she fell asleep in the wagon.  I was glad that she added it.  I love how content she looks.


2 comments:

  1. We too just had our fun day with the photographer-on the morning after it snowed here, no less. Ha! It was quite an interesting time. I love love LOVE the picture of them laying down-that is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so precious! And I love the one of them laying down. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete