Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun Times in our PJs

Now that it gets dark by 5:30, we like to get in our pajamas almost as soon as we get home from school.  It's nice to lounge around and be comfortable.


Elizabeth loves her rain boots and feels the need to put them on over her footed pajamas.


She also likes to watch Dora or Minnie Mouse in her sister's bouncy seat.



Caroline already looks up to her big sister so much.  I always say that no one makes Caroline smile quite like Elizabeth does.


Elizabeth was mocking Caroline who is always holding her feet.  Notice which one of my babies is attached her paci!


This made them both start giggling.


My heart could burst with how much I love these two girls!  Sometimes I can't believe they're mine.  Thank you, Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. I love this last picture of the girls. I can imagine what a smile they must bring to you after a long day at work.

    ReplyDelete