Wednesday, November 23, 2011

7 Months Old

Happy 7th month birthday baby girl!  The holidays are sure to be so much sweeter because you're here to celebrate with us!


You continue to be one of the most easy going babies I've ever known.  As long as you have a good view to what's going on around you, then you are happy as can be.


You are a great night time sleeper, not as good of a napper.  You go down at night by 7:00 (sometimes as early as 6:00) and you don't stir until at least 6:00am.  After your bottle, you will lay in bed with us (on the weekends) and fall back to sleep until 9:00.  Which is about the same time Elizabeth wakes up. 

You love to be held during naps.  As soon as I lay you down, you are wide awake.  So I usually use that as an excuse to hold you and nap in the recliner.  I know this is a terrible habbit, but right now I love it!  And you still go down so well at night, that I can't complain that you just want some extra snuggle time with your mama.

You are really eating well these days too.  You love your rice cereal which is the only thing I remember Elizabeth never really liking.  You like all vegetables except peas (which were Elizabeth's favorite) and you love all fruits except pears.  But we just tried those this week, so I'm going to give you some more time to warm up to them.   You eat 3 meals of solid food and take 4 six ounce bottles each day.  You are healthy and growing!

You are also starting to sit by yourself.  You can actually sit without the boppy for a few minutes, but I keep it there to cushion your fall.

You started rolling over a little more, but you still don't do it very often.  However, you have started flipping over to your stomach at night.  I'm sure you'll end up being a tummy sleeper like your sister.

The elephant started off in her pictures like every other month, but she kept trying to eat him!




Here is a comparison of my 2 girls at the same age.  I don't think I'll ever have a hard time telling their baby pictures apart, but they will never be able to deny each other either!


1 comment: