Saturday, May 14, 2011

Play Date and Due Date

On Friday the 13th, me and my girls got up, got dressed, and went to our first play date.  The fact that we were only 5 minutes late made me feel like superwoman!  The reality is that we had an unusally easy morning.  Elizabeth slept in long enough for me to get dressed and feed Caroline who instantly fell back to sleep giving me enough time to get E dressed and fed.  Then we were out the door and ready to play!  Nothing short of a mircacle!!

Little Bears was the perfect spot for our first play date.  Elizabeth had a blast playing with her friends from church, and Caroline was an absolute angel in my sling.
playing in the bubbles with her friend Cameron
On a different note, since Caroline was born I think about the fact that she was suppose to still be in my belly.  Well, tomorrow is her actual due date, but instead I've been holding her in my arms for the last three weeks.  I am so thankful for that!

She looks so much like her sister!

1 comment:

  1. oh Jessica! the video is so precious!!! it brought tears to my eyes! especially watching her stroke Caroline's face. Boy, Caroline does look exactly like Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete