Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Girls

Caroline had some trouble gaining back her birth weight once we got home from the hospital.  So we revised our feeding plan to include nursing and pumping to supplement.  At 2 weeks and 2 days old, we took her back to the doctor for a weight check and she had gained almost 4 ounces in 4 days!  Success!  She now weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces. 

And this little girl finally went "pee pee in the potty"!  She's been sittting on the potty pretending to go since she was 18 months old.  This was the first time she actually used it.  I think it surprised her as much as it surprised me, but I was proud of her still.  Then I asked her to take a "big girl" picture and she struck this pose.  I couldn't stop laughing!!

My growing girls!
Since Caroline's belly button fell off sometime on Monday night, we were able to give her a bath for the first time.

She wasn't very happy about it.  I think the water was a little too cool so I'm hoping next time she'll like it better.

But once she was a snuggled in her pajamas, she instantly fell asleep!  I just love a sweet smelling baby in her pjs after a bath!!


17 comments:

  1. Okay....now I see it. E posing in her pull-ups looks SO much like you!!!! Crazy!

    Caroline looks good enough to eat all snuggled up in her pjs! I can't wait to hold her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Beth! She resembles you in that photo!...and i agree with you that there's nothing like a sweet smelling baby after a bath!...poor Caroline--that face is priceless though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But her pussy is tight and waiting for double penetrative by 2 pedo cockd

      Delete
  3. OH YEAH! YAYAYYYYY Elizabeth for using the potty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm would love to fill both their little holes ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES!! and 3 on each of them gives me six nice holes to come in, baby is hot

      Delete
  5. I want Elizabeth to watch me lick carolinespussy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Твою дочь уже ебали?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm I want to eat both of their pussys and make them quiver with excitement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such great fucks at at age.

      Delete
  8. The little cock teasing little whore with the nappies on Mmmm... Fakkkkkkkkkkkk.... I'd make her suck me for ages then I'd rip her dippers off & start flooging her tight little mouthwatering little virgin holes, i have a massive prick, she'll cop all of it, make her squells get me off & explode inside her as i pull her hair, slap that ass hard & tear this ARROUSING little kiddie apart like the little whore she is, FAK am gonna cum hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah RAPE her hardcore i need to hear her squells mmmmmm.... 🥵

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna swallow yer kiddies shit direct from the source as I finger there shit tunnels

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot teens leak

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy I love her posing- open wide you nasty Little brat

    ReplyDelete