Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall Fun

The girls had their annual Walk to School day last week.  Caroline's teacher (she was Elizabeth's kindergarten teacher too) invited her students to meet at her house.  She lives in the neighborhood across the street from Tritt.  There  was another group walking from their clubhouse, so as soon as that group reached Mrs. Smith's (formerly Ms. Arasi) they all joined together.  My girls would do this every single day if they could!


When we drove through Orlando after getting off our cruise ship, we stopped so I could sit with Madison while she had her chemo treatment.  This girl continues to amaze me with her strength, intelligence, and beauty!
Bert and I went to Athens for the Tennessee/Georgia game.  It w as the most exciting game I've been to in a very long time!  I'm so glad we won!!





Singing Rocky Top in Athens!


No comments:

Post a Comment