- Caroline can eat all the time. When she's presented with something new, she always says she doesn't like it. When I finally convince her to try it, she almost always changes her mind.
- Whenever we make Caroline mad, she will tell us, "You're so rude!" She says it with such conviction, it's so hard not to laugh.
- Caroline is the typical kid who saves all of her whininess for home. She never gets in trouble at school and most people only get to know the sweet, quiet Caroline. Which she is. But she definitely has a sassy side that most people don't see.
- She is still the hugest mama's girl. She is almost always by my side.
- 4 out of 7 nights a week she sneaks down to our room in the middle of the night. Most nights, we don't even notice because she just slips in the middle between us in our king size bed.
- Caroline is a home body. She would prefer to stay home rather than run errands with me any day of the week.
- She is totally boy crazy. And she's had her share of "boyfriends" already. She's even had her first kiss. Braxton was in her preK class and is now at Tritt as well. His mom and I hit it off too so we had a play date at the pool in August. When they were leaving, Braxton walked straight up to her (in front of all of us) and said bye to Caroline, then hugged her, and then kissed her square on the lips. We all just froze! Braxton's mom and I were speechless for a minute. Then she told Braxton that was inappropriate and that he couldn't kiss her anymore. He was so disappointed, and I think Caroline was too.
- When we are in the car, Caroline sings at the top of her lungs with dramatic motions like she's performing. It's the most entertaining thing to watch.
- She also falls asleep in the car all the time. At least twice a week, she passes out on the way home from school. Kindergarten is tough!
- She loves dance and tumbling and is always performing for us.
- She is super sensitive and not the bravest. She still doesn't like water slides or rollercoasters. She won't tube behind a boat or even ride without sitting on my lap. She warms up slowly to things and is quite cautious. It's nice change of pace from our dare devil Elizabeth who keeps us on our toes.
- If she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't. Even if all the other kids are doing something, she won't cave if it doesn't interest her. I hope she carries this with her throughout high school.
I asked Caroline the same questions I asked Elizabeth. Here are her answers:
1. What's your favorite color? pink
2. What's your favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? a vet
4. What's your favorite food? speghetti
5. What's your favorite thing about Caroline? She hugs and kisses me.
6. What's your favorite thing about mom? She takes me to fun places.
7. What's your favorite thing about dad? He sits with me at bedtime.