Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

In the 2 weeks leading up to Halloween, we had the most beautiful weather.  Every. Single. Day.  And because our street is awesome, we planned a big party.  My next door neighbor smoked a Boston butt all night long and everyone else brought sides and snacks to share.  People started showing up and eating around 5:00.  It was a huge gathering, but I took almost no pictures.
Nemo and Ariel
The first crew to arrive.  This was a bout 1/3 of the kids.
Eating a ymmy dinner before trick-or-treating.  The kids all at picnic style on blankets.  They were in heaven!
Ariel and Farmer Luke

My little nemo had trouble keeping up with the bigger kids so she found a minion to walk with:)

I got this group to stop and take a picture while we waited on the others to catch up (or come back).
As soon as it got dark, it got really cold.  I put my Nemo in her stroller so we could go a little longer.  She was happy as long as I let her have one of her treats.

Our plan was to set up the projector outside so the kids could all sit in the driveway and watch a movie together.  We had it all set up and ready to go when the freezing wind and cold drizzle set in.  So we set it all up in our basement instead.  


I couldn't resist looking back to Halloweens past and remembering my little goblins.

2013: My cowgirl and cow
2013: At school, they were Minnie Mouse and Tinker Bell

2012: Olivia the Pig and Peppa the Pig
2011: Little Bo Peep and her Sheep

2010: My little bumble bee





No comments:

Post a Comment