Friday, April 18, 2014

My Little Bunnies

I keep thinking that our weeks are going to slow down as summer approaches, but right now things are really crazy busy.  We had maybe one nice, pretty day this week and thankfully it was the day I took some of my students to WinShape at Berry College.  This is always one of my favorite days of the semester.  High ropes courses, team building, leadership training, watching these kids I've known since they were 14 becoming amazing young adults... what a privilege!

These are some of our neighborhood bunnies who actually look like a biker club.  This is what happens when you get one pretty day all week.  All the kids come out to play!

Elizabeth wouldn't slow down long enough for me to take her picture.  She only uses her scooter these days because she says her training wheels slow her down.  Guess those will be coming off soon.  How is that little bunny growing up so fast!

At church for Holy Week services and the girls enjoyed the playground.  Caroline is always sticking out her tongue these days.
I'm so blessed by all the little bunnies in my life, especially my two favorite bunnies!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment