Monday, March 31, 2014

Amelia Island day 2

Since it was only 46 degrees when we woke up this morning we just had breakfast and took it easy. Bert played games and guitar with the girls and I went for a nice long run.





We strolled down to the beach around 11:00. It was still chilly but the sun was out! Elizabeth didn't slow down at all while we were at the beach. She ran, jumped, dug, built and played all day. Caroline spent most of the day curled up in my lap talking to me. Her sister did convince her to play for a little bit.























After showering and resting, we went to the Crab Trap for dinner. Bert really wanted some crab legs ANSI was eager to check out the historic district.

















After Elizabeth ate her requested broiled fish and Caroline devoured a hot dog (my kids have quite different taste buds), they both requested frozen yogurt. That done thing they agree on!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment