Tuesday, October 23, 2012

18 Months Old

Caroline is one and a half today!  She was in no mood to take pictures tonight.  She was so tired.  But I really wanted to document this day in her precious life.  I will find out her stats on Friday when we go to the doctor, but here's what else she's up to.
Caroline, the very best part of my day is seeing your reaction every day when I come home.  You squeal so sweetly, throw up your hands, and run as fast as your little legs will take you into my arms.  It never gets old.
You still drool like crazy, eat a ton, and you're in to everything.  You are especially into everything your sister is into.  If she has it, you want it. If she does something, you are right behind her.  Elizabeth loves to make you laugh, and does it better than anyone else.
  You seem to udnerstand everything we say to you.  Whether it's a question or directions, you follow what we're saying word for word.  You repeat a lot of the words we say to you.  The only ones I've heard you say without prompting are "mama", "dadda", "bye-bye", "hi", "no", and "ank-oo" (thank you).  You sign a lot, especially "more" when you want more to eat.

You make the funniest faces all the time.  Your expressions really crack us up. 

Since your daddy has been home with you two, you've become quite the daddy's girl.  It makes me a little sad because you use to be such a mama's girl.  But you have an awesome daddy, and I love how much you love him.
You love to give hugs and kisses.  I can't tell you how many times a day you just walk up to your sister and put your arms around her waist.  No matter what she's doing, she stops and hugs you back.  I rarely can catch it on camera because it happens out of the blue.  Tonight I asked you to hug her, so you did.  You're looking at me as if to say, "Here you go Mom, are you happy?" 
You really are so sweet natured and easy going still.  You only fuss when you're hungry, tired, or sick.  And even then, if you are distracted it doesn't effect your sweet spirit.

Tonight, you were so deliriously tired (it was only 6:45) that you started rolling around on  the floor, acting very goofy.  Which is what you always do right before you crash.


tired little face

so tired you can't hold yourself up anymore


basically trying to crawl into your crib

Both of my girls at 18 months.

6 months, 12 months, 18 months


2 comments:

  1. She is so precious! And I can't believe she is 1.5!!! Crazy!

    I love her laying back on the ottoman! So funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has got to be the sweetest thing in existence. I miss and love both of them and you as well! <3

    ReplyDelete