Monday, September 24, 2012

North Georgia Fair

This weekend we took the girls to the North Georgia Fair.  I wasn't sure if it would be a hit or a disaster.  It was definitely a hit, and we stayed from 10:00 to 2:30.  Caroline really couldn't do anything other than the merry-go-round, but she was content just to watch and wave to her sister.  She even took an hour nap in her stroller.  Elizabeth's friend, Camille, and her parents joined us.  Camille and Elizabeth had a blast riding all of the rides together.  They seemed so big riding everything all by themselves. 

Elizabeth especially loved riding the real pony.



Even though they really gross me out, Elizabeth loves petting farms.  We spent a very long time in there!



Elizabeth really wanted to jump on the trampoline.  I thought it would scare her, but it didn't at all.  This video doesn't show how high she actually went (it scared me so I had to stop recording).  She was so proud of herself, and even started doing tricks (kicking her legs around) when she got comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Woah. Watching Elizabeth jump literally just amazed me. My heart is so full and i am so proud and amazed at her for being so eager to just go for whatever her heart desires.
    And her legs are sooo long!

    ReplyDelete