Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Phone Dump

This weekend, Elizabeth went to a birthday party for Lily (a little girl in her class).  It was at Catch Air like hers was, along with the last two birthday parties we attended.  We are becoming regulars at that place!  I realized I took a lot of videos while we were there.


This next one is long, but makes me laugh so hard.  Not just because it looks like a little kid rave, but because Elizabeth's school boyfriend, Alex, cuts in at the end for a turn.  So cute!


Elizabeth, Alec, and Alex went down the slide over and over and over again.


The other night, I set out one of those squeezable veggies for Caroline but went to change out of my work clothes before I gave it to her.  When I came back, Elizabeth was feeding it to her so sweetly.  When she was almost done, Elizabeth got a spoon from the drawer and started squeezing the remainder onto the spoon and feeding it to her little sister.  She never asked me for help and I never said a word.  I just watched and enjoyed my big girl being so sweet to my baby girl.


It looks like Elizabeth is strangling Caroline in this picture, but I assure you, she's not!  She had been pushing her before stopping suddenly.  When I asked her why she stopped, she said, "I telling Carowine a secret." 



2 comments:

  1. Love E helping C eat!! So sweet! And the secret......so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh, that's the sweetest story ever!!! love the picture of her telling Caroline a secret!!!

    ReplyDelete