Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthdays

Today was Dr. Seuss's birthday.  So, of course, it was "Dr. Seuss Day" at school.  They ate green eggs and ham for breakfast, brought in their favorite Dr. Seuss books, and were supposed to dress-up accordingly.  Last minute (meaning 5:00 p.m. on Thursday evening) I decided to go get some Dr. Seuss fabric to make the girls something to wear.  Elizabeth's ended up a little too big, but she still wore it so proudly!


This was the only picture I took of their dresses.  Today was so busy I never got a picture of them wearing them.  I was out the door at 6:45 this morning because I got to spend the day at the Ron Clark Academy.. SO inspiring.  Elizabeth had a birthday party to go to at 4:00 for her favorite little boyfriend at school, Alex.  I thought I would get some pictures there, but I never did.  I did receive some pictures from Mrs. Austin that she took at Elizabeth and Kathryn's birthday party.  Here they are!




1 comment:

  1. the dresses look adorable! You'll have to redress them and take some pics!! i love the cupcake pic!

    ReplyDelete