Friday, March 23, 2012

11 Months Old

Caroline, you are 11 months old today!  I still see you as my little bitty baby, but you are quickly showing me that you are not an infant anymore.

  •  You are crawling all over the place and pulling up on EVERYTHING!  


  •  You have decided that you are over baby food.  You refuse to eat vegetables anymore.  You will only eat the real thing, and you want to feed yourself.  That is so different than how Elizabeth was.  I think she would still eat baby food if we let her!



  • You take 3 bottles a day. An 8-oz bottle when you wake up, a 6-oz bottle in the afternoon, and 4-6 ounces before bedtime.  Everything in the middle is all solid food.  



  • You still love to wave at everybody.  You even started saying bye.  It really is just the "b" sound, but we know what you mean:)



  • You go to bed at 6:00 and wake up between 6:30 and 7:00.  You take 2 hour long naps during the day.



  • You are truly the happiest baby I've ever known.  You get so excited over everything.  



  • You are very, very ticklish.  Especially under your chin.  Elizabeth found that spot, and loves to tickle you all of the time.  


We love you so very much, Peanut!  

Daddy playing with his girls


Here is a comparison of the girls at 11 months.  In person, they remind me so much of each other.  But in pictures they look so very different to me.


This is a picture I took of Caroline after school today.  Elizabeth is 19 months, wearing the same outfit.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! they are so precious! They are looking different!

    ReplyDelete