Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lately

 It's been raining A LOT lately which has caused many canceled games and playing inside.

I guess the girls are bored with their own dress up clothes, so they raided my closet.

Even though we have 2 make-up games, Elizabeth had her soccer 'banquet".  She earned MVP for being an excellent offensive and defensive player.  We are so proud of our little athlete.  

Hannah and Rebeka face timed me from New Zealand for my birthday.  What a gift!

My 36th birthday was just a usual Wednesday, but I felt especially blessed  with these two to snuggle with.  And the rain went away long enough for me to get a little run in.  Nothing says old like being excited about working out on your birthday!

On Friday we had our Spring Fling (special ed) dance at my school.  The girls came with me and loved every minute of it.  One of the (regular ed) seniors designed her senior project around this dance.  She brought about 12 other girls and they set up hair and make-up for all of the attendees before the dance.  I cried watching how incredibly special they made this night for our special ed kids.  And they let my girls join in on the fun.  So sweet!


They both had ballet before the dance and Caroline refused to change clothes.  Not a battle I felt like fighting.  Plus, she did kind of match the theme:-)

I mean seriously... she looks like a teenager!  Be still my heart!!

Sunday was another rainy day, but Caroline sure wasn't complaining.  She loves jumping in puddles!
Hopefully we will see more sunshine this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment