Monday, June 30, 2014

Zoo Day and Girl Night

We went to the zoo today with our favorite twins, Lola and Vivian, and their mommy.  I don't think the zoo will ever get old for my girls as long as they stay this age forever!  They love i!!
front row seats to an elephant bath
acting like birds in their "bird's nest"
Feeding the giraffes was definitely their favorite part today!
Right at lunch time it started raining, so we took refuge in the Education Station stand.  The girls felt so special having a picnic in the covered area.  I was just happy to be dry:).  It cleared up enough for the girls to play on the playground and ride the carousel.  Happy girls!
Tonight, I went with some girlfriends to Corkscrews and Canvas.  It was such a fun evening with sweet friends.  

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment