Monday, June 9, 2014

Kiwis

My favorite Kiwis came to visit us last week.  Hannah was only home for a couple of weeks, but she made some time to come visit us in Atlanta for a couple of days.  Rebeka is home for the summer so she came too.  My girls were so excited to spend a couple of days with their aunts before they head back to New Zealand.  
Hannah really wanted Mexican for lunch (apparently you can't get it in New Zealand) and then we treated ourselves to manis/pedis.
We went to the park to play and I took the opportunity to take some pictures of my favorite girls!

















We spent one day at White Water and had so much fun!
We will miss Aunt Hannah and Aunt Rebeka so much while they're gone, but I'm so happy that my girls have such great example of incredibly young women to look up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment