Sunday, September 8, 2013

We have spirit, yes we do!



Friday was Neon Day at my school and Red, White, Blue Day at the girls school.  So of course, we had to dress accordingly.



My SGA kids are so awesome!  We host a tailgate for the whole student body at the first home football game of the season.  They grilled hot dogs and got everyone pumped up for the game.  These were the folks that got everything set up and ready.   

Eva and Ella were there too.  Elizabeth and Caroline were in heaven!  They had kids their age and big kids to play with.

Caroline enjoyed the hot dogs.




E and C even got painted up for the game. 

These are three of our emcees/spirit leaders.  They are also some of the coolest kids I've ever met!  Elizabeth and Caroline think so too!!

Since we are the Greyhounds, they get real greyhounds to do the run-through with the football players.  The girls got to pet them before game time.  That was pretty exciting for them.
I say all the time how blessed I am by the teachers I work with, the students I have the privlige to teach, and the parents that support us.  I'm so happy that this is the community my kids will grow up in and proud to call it home!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment