Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

After our eventful evening on Friday, we didn't do much on Saturday.  Elizabeth and I did go to a 4th birthday party for her sweet friend, Riley, who lives down the street.

After church on Sunday, we tried a new place on the square.  It's called Pressed and it's a panini restaurant and it was yummy!

We ran into some friends at the square and let the girls play on the train.
During Caroline's nap time, Elizabeth and I went to get manis/pedis.
After dinner, we took a walk to the park and Elizabeth tried out her new bike.  Yep, she is already ready for a bigger bike.  How is my baby getting so big?!  She says she wants us to take off the training wheels.  I think that will be a daddy/daughter venture!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment