Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day of Preschool


On Sunday afternoon we had Elizabeth's Meet and Greet for preschool.  We met her new teachers and toured her classroom.  
Today, was her first official day of preschool.  She was a little confused because I've been talking to her about the uniform she's going to be wearing.  But the school didn't have the shirts in time, so they're just wearing regular clothes this week.  Elizabeth was very concerned about what the other kids were wearing.  I assured her that they did not have their uniforms yet either... and so it begins!

This picture truly captures our mornings.  My girls are SLOW to wake up!

Really trying to give me her fake smile because I promised her a sucker.

Still faking it, but getting closer.

I guess this is the best I'm going to get at 7:00 in the morning.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I want to watch her suck! if mom needs another sucker I can always help your baby gag an throw up while i force her to give head to me! she can try her first deepthroat

    ReplyDelete