Monday, August 19, 2013

Rain Parties

It was cold and rainy all weekend.  We had two special birthdays to attend on Saturday, and both were outside!  The first was for Luke at the park.  When it started drizzling, the kids didn't even notice.  They had so much fun.  At the end Elizabeth told me, "Mama, I like rain parties.  They are so fun!"  I think she thought it was planned that way.



Elizabeth was so proud of herself for being the one who busted open the pinata.  That's my girl!


Reese came over to play afterwards, and of course they played dress up!
Caroline played too:)
Afterwards, we went to Alana's 5th birthday party.  It was at her house, and they had a blow-up water slide and lots of other outdoor games.  Again, the kids thought the rain just added to the fun!  
Elizabeth and Anna Kate enjoyed their cupcakes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment