Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finishing Projects

Lately I have had problems with finishing projects!  Before spring break, I made 6 outfits for the girls that I ALMOST completed.  All they need is buttons and snaps.  My least favorite part.  By the time I do it, they may not fit anymore!  I made these on cheap fabric just to practice for the real thing.  


Then, I made them again out of the sweetest fabric.  When I do actually get the snaps and buttons on, I'm going to have a C put on the blue bubble out of the houndstooth fabric.  Won't that be so cute IF I ever get them done!


I'd really like to finish these before going to the beach.  How perfect is the seersucker with crabs!


Another project I've ALMOST completed is this blackout Roman shade in Caroline's room.  It really is done, but do you see the string reaching across the wall.  It's attached to one of her pegs on the bead board because I have yet to figure out how I want to secure it.




Right now, I've suspended all projects until after Caroline's birthday party.  But then, I will finish them. I will!  I will!  I will!

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I don't know how you do it all, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love seeing the finished product since I only saw the fabric back in February! The shade looks great, too. You never told me which tutorial you used. Tell me later because I need to make one for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! The shades turned out beautiful!!!! and the outfits are to die for!

    ReplyDelete