Saturday, August 9, 2014

First Week of School

We made it successfully through the first week of school!  Starting on a Monday made for a very long first week, but my little kindergartner loved (almost) every minute of it!

Day 1
She has to have a lunch box and snack bag... lots of eating in kindergarten:)
Her backpack and lunchbox are bigger than her!
Day 2
Day 3
The exhaustion set in on Wednesday morning.  Elizabeth moved really slow and wasn't the happiest camper.  I actually threatened to keep her home from school since she was so tired, and that's what got her to snap out of it.  She loves school!
We celebrated back to school with all the kids on the street!

Day 4
Day 5- Elizabeth was most excited about her outfit on this day.  It was spirit day and she got to wear her very first Tritt t-shirt.
I also let her buy her lunch on Friday (per her request) which made her backpack much easier to carry!
I can't leave out my sweet Caroline who had so much fun in Ms. Yasmin's class and playing on the spring pad.

My own students showed their spirit on Friday with their beach wear.  We ended the week on Friday afternoon with tornado warnings and duck and cover.
Elizabeth's teacher said she was so brave and mature and even helped calm some of the other students who were scared.
Overall it was a successful week for everyone!  Elizabeth and I LOVE her teacher and she did well every single day.  I pray that this continues for the entire year!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment