Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Memphis


Last Thursday the girls and I left for Memphis.  We drove through Nashville and lunch with some special people!  Katie is finally home from Brazil and Christy stopped by too with Ella Jo.  It was a great way to break up the trip.
We spent Friday by mom's pool with our cousins.  We ate and swam, ate and swam,


sweet cousins snuggling
Alivia, Elizabeth and Alaina had jump and dive competitions!

On Saturday we got together with my high school friends and their kids.  We often get together when I'm in town, but we don't ever bring our kids.  I'm so glad they all had a chance to play.  We missed Misty and Keylee though:(
Elizabeth and Amelia

Elizabeth and Meyers
I caught these three angels deep in conversation!

On Saturday night Beth had us over for dinner.  Jen and Bryce came too.
We had brunch on Sunday with our friends Julie and Brian.  We got to meet sweet baby Finley, but I never took a picture.  Then we spent the afternoon swimming some more.
Celebrating Beth and John moving to Raleigh, NC!
Monday morning we headed to Nashville for a few days before going home.  So far it's been a fun filled, busy week.  I've loved seeing and catching up with friends.  

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment