Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Long Week

We started back to school on Monday which feels like forever ago instead of just 5 days ago.  We had below freezing weather on Monday and Tuesday, so kids didn't have to come to school.  Teachers still had to report at 10:00, but it was so nice to have a leisurely morning and still get some work done at school.  

Tuesday morning Elizabeth was crying about her ear hurting.  She had no fever, but I knew she wasn't exaggerating.  So we took her to the doctor and sure enough she had an ear infection.  Caroline loved watching the movie in the waiting room so much that she didn't want to go in the back with us when it was our turn.
After school, Reese came over to play and of course the girls played dress up.
I can think of one day that goes by that my girls don't play dress up.

Even though I only taught three days this week, I was exhausted by Friday.  It always takes me a week or so to get back in the grove.  But today was my hubby's birthday, so I mustard up enough energy to go out and celebrate with my honey!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment